New product, it will be ready to ship in early Oct. Pre-order now to get 38% off!
Take partying or simple music listening to the next level with GravaStar's Venus, a sci-fi inspired design Bluetooth speaker.
- Zinc Alloy shell allows sound waves to resonate within its space
- Powerful sound with crazy bass
- Reliable wireless range of about 50feet, easy connecting, easy listening
- Triangular support structure absorbs shock & ensures the stability of the speaker
- True Wireless Stereo V2.1+EDR/4.2 tech allows two GravaStar Venus speakers to work together at the same time
- 6 RGB lights and connects to all Bluetooth devices
- Water resistant design allows to take Venus to the beach or the pool without worrying about water making damage
- Small and portable Venus is a perfect speaker for outdoor adventure
- Powered by a 1500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery allows up to 10hrs of playtime
- Automatically turn off after 0.5 hours of inactivity
- Materials: Zinc Alloy
- Product dimensions: 2.8"H x 2.4"L x 3.2"W
- Weight: 1.0 lbs
- Full-range subwoofer drivers
- Bluetooth v2.1+EDR/4.2
- 6RGB lights
- True Wireless Stereo
- Battery life: up to 10 hours
- Output Power: 10W
- Transmission Range: 10M
- Power Supply: 5V/1A
- Changing time: ＜2Hrs
- GravaStar Venus Bluetooth Speaker
- Type-C cable
How to connect Venus to the Bluetooth devices?
Turn on Venus, you will hear “ready to pair”. Make sure the Bluetooth on your Bluetooth devices is activated. Go to “other devices” on your device and find VENUS, click it, then it is connected, you will hear “Bluetooth connected”.
Please note that even if it's connected to a new device, you only need to turn on Venus and don’t need to press the Bluetooth button. The next time when you use the same device, Venus will connect to your device itself.
How to change the color of the RGB light?
Press two volume buttons on top of Venus at the same time for 1 second. Their light will be changed.
How to adjust the volume control of Venus?
Just simply press the volume buttons on top of Venus. The volume control is very sensitive. Although Venus is a super loud speaker with super-strong bass, the volume could be very low when you want it.
What is TWS?
True Wireless Stereo (TWS) is a Bluetooth feature that allows wireless streaming of sound in two discrete "Stereo" channels and is used by two GravaStar Venus speakers to produce true stereo sound.
How to use TWS?
For Venues, turn on both speakers, connect one speaker to your any Bluetooth devices, then press the Bluetooth button on one speaker, they are connected after hearing “Network connected”.
How to charge GravaStar Venus speaker?
Low battery is indicated by a flashing power indicator and an audible “not enough energy” message. Simply plug in the USB (Type-C cable, included) to a USB power source(5V/1A) and the power indicator light will flash slowly. When the GravaStar Venus is fully charged, the power indicator light will stay on illuminated. It will take 2hrs to fully charge the Venus.
How long does GravaStar Venus battery last?
The rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours under normal use.
Will Gravastar Venus be turned off automatically?
Yes, it will be automatically turned off after 0.5 hours of inactivity.