Take partying or simple music listening to the next level with GravaStar's Mars, a sci-fi inspired design Bluetooth Speaker.
- Zinc alloy shell allows sound waves to resonate within its space
- Full-range subwoofer drivers provide crystal clear & distortion-free sound
- Qualcomm's Bluetooth wireless audio coded improves signal-to-noise ratio to minimize background noise
- Triangular support structure absorbs shock & ensures the stability of the speaker
- Highly sensitive touch volume control makes volume adjustments simple & fun
- TWS Bluetooth 5.0 tech allows two GravaStar speakers to work together at the same time
- 20-hour battery life lets you play music all day
- Materials: Zinc Alloy
- Product dimensions: 7.5"H x 7.1"L x 7.9"W
- Weight: 4.63 lbs
- Full-range subwoofer drivers
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Triangular support structure
- Ambient light
- Touch volume control
- True Wireless Stereo
- Battery life: up to 20 hours
- Output Power: 20W
- Transmission Range: 10M
- Power Supply: 5V/2A
- GravaStar Mars Bluetooth Speaker
- Aux cable
- Type-C cable
How to connect with Bluetooth？
When Gravastar Mars is turned on, press the button of Bluetooth for 1 sec. Please do not press it for long. Once you hear “Ready to Pair”, then you can choose ''Gravastar'' from the Bluetooth list of your devices. When you hear ''Bluetooth connected'', the connection is successful. You can disconnect Bluetooth with one press of the Bluetooth button. You will hear "Bluetooth disconnect"and "Ready to pair" when it’s done, you can change other Bluetooth devices.
How to reset Gravastar Mars？
If the Gravastar Mars crashes, you must restore factory settings. To reset the Gravastar Mars to its factory settings, simultaneously press both the Bluetooth button and the light button at the same time. Gravastar Mars will power down. Once you restart the Gravastar Mars, the system will be reset to its factory configurations.
What is TWS?
True Wireless Stereo (TWS) is a Bluetooth feature that allows wireless streaming of sound in two discreet "Stereo" channels and is used by two GravaStar Mars speakers to produce true stereo sound.
How to connect two GravaStar Mars with True Wireless Stereo (TWS?)
Press and hold the "Connect" button (with Bluetooth icon) for 3 seconds on each of two GravaStar Mars speakers – the button does not need to be pressed at the same time. When you hear both speakers making a sound, they are ready to be paired. Within 5 seconds, you will hear “Network connected” and both volume indicator lights will stop on half, TWS connected. If none of them connected with your equipment, choose one to connect.
How to charge GravaStar Mars speaker?
Low battery is indicated by a flashing power indicator and an audible “not enough energy” message. Simply plug in the USB (Type-C cable, included) to a USB power source(5V/2A) and the power indicator light will flash slowly. When the GravaStar Mars is fully charged, the power indicator light will stay on illuminated.
How long does GravaStar Mars battery last?
The rechargeable battery lasts up to 20 hours under normal use. In our tests, GravaStar Mars lasted over 15 hours with back-to-back parties, and also with a three-day wilderness tour.
Does it have an AUX input port?
Yes, simply plug in any musical device with a 3.5mm AUX cable (included) to the AUX input port on the bottom of Gravastar Mars. The AUX connection takes priority over any Bluetooth connection so that only one audio source will play at a time.